How can an operator understand Neo’s current status?
Alongside messages displayed on Neo’s touchscreen, the robot is equipped with LED safety indicators around the front and side of its chassis. As well as clearly displaying turn notifications, the status lights improve the robot’s visibility and serve as status indicators, changing colour to denote specific operating conditions.
- Green – Manual cleaning mode
- Blue (pulse) – Auto cleaning mode
- Purple – Learning mode
- Yellow (pulse) – Obstacle detected
- Red (pulse) – Emergency stop activated
- White (blink) – The robot is turning (in the direction of the blinking light).